Safety & Security Technology For Your Holiday Wish List
As Cyber Monday and the holiday shopping season approaches, Priority One Security has a few suggestions for your wish list! We offer a wide range of technology solutions that not only make your home safer, but provide other enhancements as well.
For Your Home:
- Panic & Nurse Call Systems and Medical Alert Systems: Alert the authorities or EMS in case of emergency through your keypad or specially-programmed key chains.
- Pet-friendly motion detectors: Have furry friends? Priority One’s motion detectors are pet-friendly so you can set your alarm without worry when leaving pets at home.
- Phone App Configuration: Some packages include app configuration for up to two devices. Our security app allows you to remotely arm and disarm your system and HVAC units, and it will send you emails and text in the event of an emergency in your home or if there’s something going on in your neighborhood, like a power outage.
- Latchkey Technology through Total Connect System: Keep your children safe and provide yourself peace of mind with the Total Connect System. Features of latch key technology include:
- Notification when your child arrives home or if your child is not home by a certain time,
- Camera compatibility so that you can access clips of who walks through the door with your child,
- And ability to create limited-access areas (think, gun safes and liquor cabinets) while you are not home.
- Whole house distributed audio capability: Priority One can install audio throughout your home, creating a zone for each room. You can then select your source of music from an in-wall keypad, iPad or other smart device.
- Home Theater Systems: Install automated lights, curtains, motorized screens, HD projectors and more in addition to the a/v solutions we provide.
For Your Business:
- Distributed Audio + Video Display Systems: Similar to our residential offerings, Priority One has the expertise to install multimedia technology in your workplace. Available features for your office include: A/V enabled conference rooms, high performance theater systems, and outdoor/all-weather video and speaker systems.
- Access Control: Managed through an online platform, an access control system can ensure employee safety. Priority One can install these systems for a one-site business or multi-site corporations. With this technology, you can cut back on re-keying needs, manage employee access and decrease walk-in threats.
Whatever is at the top of your wish list, Priority One Security will work to create solutions that fit your needs! We are committed to excellent service and products that will enhance your home or workplace.