About Our Central Station
Who We Are
When it comes to speed, reliability, and professional service, Priority One Security is second to none. Our Central Monitoring Station is UL-listed, FM approved, and Five-Diamond certified, meaning we have met the highest standards of operation, customer service, and employee education & testing. Priority One Security uses only professionally trained and certified Priority One Security alarm agents.
Strategically positioned we are local to our service area. Priority One Security offers a rare service in that we are a privately-owned security firm that also operates its own Central Monitoring Station. Our facility is secured with the industry’s most advance security technology. To meet fail-safe standards our facility has redundant communication technologies and dual generators for auxiliary power needs.
Monitoring over 30,000 commercial and residential clients, Priority One Security is trusted to serve Financial Institutions, Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities, Fortune 500 companies, Government Municipalities, Sporting Arenas, Homeland Defense requirements for Food Processing facilities, and our ever so important clients like you and many other neighbors and local businesses.
What does Five Diamond Certified mean?
These are standards created by an independent third-party compliance organization; The Monitoring Association. Five Diamond designation is granted annually to monitoring centers that satisfy all the requirements of the five points of excellence:
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL and UL.
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of its central station agents certified using the TMA online training series.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through TMA membership and participation in its activities.
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches.
Update My Account Information & Emergency Contact
Complete the following form to make changes to your contact information.
Note: This will NOT automatically replace your account and password. The information will be verified and the change will take place within one business day. Once complete, an email will be sent to you verifying that the change you have requested has been made.